Converse opens first UK store in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
Iconic footwear brand Converse is bringing its iconic trainers and street style to Wembley Park with the opening of its first ever store in the UK.
The fashion retailer is launching at London Designer Outlet (LDO) which offers year-round discounts of up to 70 per cent off the recommended retail price.
The company is joining established big brands at LDO including Levi’s, Guess and Superdry.
Founded in 1908, Converse has established itself as ‘America’s Original Sports Company’ and has been associated with a rich heritage of legendary shoes including Chuck Taylor, All
Star, Jack Purcell and CONS.
Designed for the needs of everyday wear, the brand continues to bring a flair of
authenticity and effortless style to the world of footwear.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 10 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
Fans can expect a diverse range of Converse’s shoes, t-shirts and accessories.
LDO has more than 50 stores, restaurants and bars.