Consultation event on controversial Bridge Park regeneration plans
- Credit: Archant
Consultation on the controversial redevelopment of Bridge Park is taking place with a chance for users question officers.
Brent Council is hosting the event at the Bridge Park Community Leisure Centre, in Harrow Road, tomorrow (Thursday) from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
People will be updated on the progress of the sale of the land to Stonebridge Real Estate Development Ltd, a subsidiary of Luxembourg-based General Mediterranean Holdings, who have been asked to send representatives to the meeting.
Cabinet members agreed the sale of the land in January this year.
The plans involve new homes, businesses and a new leisure centre.
You may also want to watch:
Opposition Conservative leader Cllr John Warren, said: “This is not a done deal. Bridge park tenants, users and the Stonebridge community are very concerned about the proposals.
“This gives them the opportunity to challenge and question officers.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears