Conservatives gain Brondesbury Park
- Credit: Archant
The Conservatives have snatched back Brondesbury Park from the Liberal Democrats.
The ward was previously a Tory-stronghold until it lost to the Lib Dems in 2010.
However in June last year it became a split ward when Cllr Carol Shaw defected back to the Tories.
In 2003, the retired nurse announced she was joining the Lib Dems.
Michael ADEYEYE, Labour: 993
- 1 QPR boss Beale disappointed to bow out of Carabao Cup
- 2 Polio virus detected in sewage in Brent
- 3 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 4 Unarmed boy stabbed to death in his home by group ‘out for blood’, court told
- 5 QPR bow out of EFL Cup after penalty shoot-out at Charlton
- 6 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 7 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 8 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 9 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 10 Sven Badzak: Stabbing victim's family ‘outraged’ as trial delayed
Barry CHEESE, Lib Dem: 630
Mark CUMMINS, Lib Dem: 451
Joel DAVIDSON, Conservative: 1,162 ELECTED
Terry HOAD, Labour: 919
David LISTER, Labour: 939
Maurcie O’NEILL, Lib Dem: 388
Rai SHAMON, Green Party: 520
Carol SHAW, Conservative: 1,634 ELECTED
John WARREN, Conservative: 1,118 ELECTED