Conservatives gain Brondesbury Park
- Credit: Archant
The Conservatives have snatched back Brondesbury Park from the Liberal Democrats.
The ward was previously a Tory-stronghold until it lost to the Lib Dems in 2010.
However in June last year it became a split ward when Cllr Carol Shaw defected back to the Tories.
In 2003, the retired nurse announced she was joining the Lib Dems.
You may also want to watch:
Michael ADEYEYE, Labour: 993
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
- 10 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
Barry CHEESE, Lib Dem: 630
Mark CUMMINS, Lib Dem: 451
Joel DAVIDSON, Conservative: 1,162 ELECTED
Terry HOAD, Labour: 919
David LISTER, Labour: 939
Maurcie O’NEILL, Lib Dem: 388
Rai SHAMON, Green Party: 520
Carol SHAW, Conservative: 1,634 ELECTED
John WARREN, Conservative: 1,118 ELECTED