Concerns over missing man from Kilburn
Anthony Butt was last seen on Monday, September 10
Brent Police are appealing for help in finding a missing man from Kilburn.
Anthony Butt, 21 was last seen at around 10.30am on Monday September 10, by the underpass at Park Royal underground station, in Western Road.
Concers are growing over Mr Butt’s welfare as he requires regular medication which he is not believed to have with him. It is not known if he has any money on him.
He is described as a black male, 6ft 2in tall and of slim build and was last seen wearing a light and dark blue checked shirt, black jacket, blue jeans and grey Nike Airforce trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Missing person unit on
0208 733 3771 or missing people on 116 000.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley