Concerns over missing man from Kilburn
Anthony Butt was last seen on Monday, September 10
Brent Police are appealing for help in finding a missing man from Kilburn.
Anthony Butt, 21 was last seen at around 10.30am on Monday September 10, by the underpass at Park Royal underground station, in Western Road.
Concers are growing over Mr Butt’s welfare as he requires regular medication which he is not believed to have with him. It is not known if he has any money on him.
He is described as a black male, 6ft 2in tall and of slim build and was last seen wearing a light and dark blue checked shirt, black jacket, blue jeans and grey Nike Airforce trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Missing person unit on
0208 733 3771 or missing people on 116 000.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person