Concerns over missing man from Kilburn
Anthony Butt was last seen on Monday, September 10
Brent Police are appealing for help in finding a missing man from Kilburn.
Anthony Butt, 21 was last seen at around 10.30am on Monday September 10, by the underpass at Park Royal underground station, in Western Road.
Concers are growing over Mr Butt’s welfare as he requires regular medication which he is not believed to have with him. It is not known if he has any money on him.
He is described as a black male, 6ft 2in tall and of slim build and was last seen wearing a light and dark blue checked shirt, black jacket, blue jeans and grey Nike Airforce trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Missing person unit on
0208 733 3771 or missing people on 116 000.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom