Coach gutted by fire at Brent Cross
- Credit: Archant
Dramatic images have emerged of the moment a coach burst into flames on the North Circular near Brent Cross in the early hours of this morning.
Fire crews spent over one and a half hours tackling the fire after the Diamond Coaches vehicle went up in flames at the junction of Hendon way with the A41 at 2:30 am.
Paramedics treated the driver or smoke inhalation and shock at the scene.
Diamond Coaches has not been able to confirm if passengers were on the coach at the time but only the driver required medical attention.
Most of the coach was left damaged after the fire was brought under control shortly before 4am.
You may also want to watch:
Hendon Way was shut southbound at the Brent Cross roundabout but has now reopened.
A spokeswoman for London Fire Brigade confirmed the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed