Tickets go on sale for Christmas at Kenwood
Julia Gregory LDRS
- Credit: Christmas at Kenwood
A licence has been agreed for a winter light trail at Kenwood House this Christmas and tickets are now on sale.
The 1.4km Christmas at Kenwood attraction promises a “multi-sensory mix of light, fire and sound”, according to events company Kilimanjaro Live Ltd.
Adult tickets will cost between £21.50 off peak and £24.75 at peak times, with child tickets going for £14 and £17. There are also VIP packages.
Tickets are available from christmasatkenwood.com
Although a planning application remains pending, the attraction's application for an alcohol licence was given the green light by Camden Council on Tuesday.
One resident wrote about concerns that the lights “seem to project into the night sky, [and] this could have the potential to become light pollution”. But the company told the hearing: “It is not our intention to shine lights into the sky as part of the attraction.”
Christmas at Kenwood includes food stalls and two bars, though organisers are not now intending to include craft stalls.
You may also want to watch:
It is expected that fewer than 5,000 people will be there at any one time.
The licence allows alcohol to be served from 11am to 11.30pm on Mondays to Saturdays and from 11am to 10.30pm on Sundays.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 8 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
A planning application remains pending for the temporary attraction, which is planned for November 26 to January 9.