Child seriously injured in car collision in Wembley
- Credit: Dan Smith
Air ambulance called to the scene in Empire Way
A schoolchild has been seriously injured in collision with a car in Wembley this evening.
An Air ambulance and police were called to Empire Way at around 4.45pm.
According to witnesses the youngster is a boy aged around seven
Empire Way is closed between Fulton Road and Wembley Hill Road.
A police spokesman confirmed that there had been an accident.
Today is the first day that pupils have returned to school after the half-term break.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court