Child and woman injured in car collision in Harlesden during school run
- Credit: Archant
Both were taken to hospital following crash in Church Road
An accident in Willesden this morning that hospitalised a female pedestrian also resulted in a child being injured.
Earlier this morning, the Times reported that a 35-year-old female pedestrian was involved in a collision with another vehicle in Church Road close to Hawkins Road at around 8.30am.
However, the Times understands a child was also involved.
It is not yet known if the pair were related or what sex the child was.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken as a priority to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat