Child and woman injured in car collision in Harlesden during school run
- Credit: Archant
Both were taken to hospital following crash in Church Road
An accident in Willesden this morning that hospitalised a female pedestrian also resulted in a child being injured.
Earlier this morning, the Times reported that a 35-year-old female pedestrian was involved in a collision with another vehicle in Church Road close to Hawkins Road at around 8.30am.
However, the Times understands a child was also involved.
It is not yet known if the pair were related or what sex the child was.
Both were taken as a priority to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting