Chelsea FC Foundation offers youngsters free football coaching sessions in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Boys and girls aged six to 13 can take part in the Free Kicks For Kids initiative
Youngsters are being offered free hour-long football coaching session in Alperton from the Chelsea FC Foundation.
Boys and girls aged six to 13 can take part in the Free Kicks For Kids initiative by electronics giant Samsung.
The project aims to get 16,000 children playing football in the UK this year.
The young players will be divided into four age groups - six to seven, eight to nine, 10 to 11 and 12 to 13.
Sessions will take place at The Goals Soccer Centre in Alperton Lane on July 20.
Parents will also have the opportunity to enter a competition to win a Samsung 22 inch LED TV.
- 1 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 4 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 5 Brent Liberal Democrats call for faster monkeypox vaccine roll-out
- 6 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 7 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 8 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
To register for a place and for more information visit www.facebook.com/samsungfootball.