Chelsea FC Foundation offers youngsters free football coaching sessions in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Boys and girls aged six to 13 can take part in the Free Kicks For Kids initiative
Youngsters are being offered free hour-long football coaching session in Alperton from the Chelsea FC Foundation.
Boys and girls aged six to 13 can take part in the Free Kicks For Kids initiative by electronics giant Samsung.
The project aims to get 16,000 children playing football in the UK this year.
The young players will be divided into four age groups - six to seven, eight to nine, 10 to 11 and 12 to 13.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions will take place at The Goals Soccer Centre in Alperton Lane on July 20.
Parents will also have the opportunity to enter a competition to win a Samsung 22 inch LED TV.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
To register for a place and for more information visit www.facebook.com/samsungfootball.