Charity garden event in Willesden Green this Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A Willesden Green couple are raising money for charity by opening their garden for an event this Sunday.
Chris and Miranda Mason are inviting the public to their event at 208, Walm Lane this Sunday from 2-6pm and again on June 26 for the tenth year running.
The couple open their tranquil and peaceful garden every year through the National Gardens Scheme (NGS)
The Yellow Book scheme supports Marie Curie, Macmillan Cancer Support, Hospice UK and The Carers Trust, raising £2.6m for the charities last year.
On both afternoons the Parklife Singers will be among the musical entertainment. There will be wine available and tea served with home made cakes and sandwiches.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Mason said: “This is our tenth year of opening our garden for the NGS and we’d like to make it the best yet!”
Admission is £3.50 for adults, children go free.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 10 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
For more information visit thegardennw2.co.uk