Car with child passenger mounts pavement and crashes into a wall in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
A car left a scene of havoc on a Willesden street after it careered onto the pavement and smashed into a wall on Friday evening.
The Toyota vehicle became wedged between iron railings and the wall of a house on Cobbold Road after the driver lost control shortly before 3:45pm.
A child was travelling in the passenger’s seat.
Police and officers from the London fire brigade assisted the driver and young passenger at the scene.
The car, which had lost its number plate in the smash, was towed away shortly afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for London fire brigade said: “Thankfully no one was injured and the incident was over for us by 4:10pm”.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 8 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 9 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 10 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards