Car destroys bus shelter in Kenton Road crash
- Credit: Archant
This is the scene after a car crashed into a bus shelter in Kenton and miraculously no-one was injured.
Luckily no one was waiting at the shelter in Kenton Road when the driver of the Volvo lost control while overtaking a car.
He initially hit another vehicle before ploughing into the shelter – completely destroying it.
The driver, who walked away unscathed, could face charges for dangerous driving.
Officers from Brent Police uploaded the image of the crash scene on social networking website Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman told the Times: “Thankfully no one was waiting for the bus, otherwise potential for multiple injuries.”
The crash happened yesterday morning at 11am.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report