Car overturns following collision in Cricklewood
- Credit: Picture: Imogen Braddick
A man suffered minor injuries following a collision in Cricklewood which saw one car flip over.
Emergency services were called to Litchfield Road at about 6pm on Friday to reports of a car crash.
One of the vehicles was discovered overturned next to Hampstead School while the other car made off, police said.
A man in his 30s was treated at the scene by paramedics.
His injuries aren’t thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
One eye-witness told the Times: “The guys got out and ran away and got into a blue Mini.
“I think they were racing or it’s a stolen car. He took out the fence outside Hampstead School.”
- 1 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 2 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 3 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 6 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
The roads were closed in both directions and traffic diverted.
Enquiries continue. There have been no arrests.