Camden Police appeal to trace missing teenage girl from Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a vulnerable teenage girl from Kilburn who has been missing since New Year’s Eve.
Yasmin Idris, 17, was last seen at her boyfriend’s house in Roedean Avenue, Enfield at around 10pm on December 31.
She is black with long dark coloured hair and was last seen wearing jeans, ‘Ugg’ boots, a light blue jumper, a read sweatshirt and had a beige and brown rucksack.
Officers, who are concerned for Yasmin’s safety and welfare, believe she may have a change of clothes with her.
It is believed that she does not have a mobile phone and does not have access to money.
Anyone who has seen Yasmin or who knows of her whereabouts is asked to call Camden CID via 101.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 8 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86