Calling young people and businesses
By Alex Wellman The countdown is now on to find the finest businesses in the capital at the North & West London Business Awards. Winners from each of the 15 categories this year, will not only win the accolade of being the best in London, but Archant Lond
By Alex Wellman
The countdown is now on to find the finest businesses in the capital at the North & West London Business Awards.
Winners from each of the 15 categories this year, will not only win the accolade of being the best in London, but Archant London will also give �6,700 of advertising and marketing support with Archant London to every category winner.
These prizes will come at a time, when many businesses have been faced with making cuts to their marketing budgets as business has been affected by the global economic downturn.
You may also want to watch:
Claire Evans from the Archant London events team said: "The response has been overwhelming this year, especially from employers wanting to put forward their outstanding young employees as potential candidates for the coveted titles of, Outstanding Young Person of the Year, and Apprentice of the Year."
"Young people are just not modest enough about the valuable contribution that they bring to local businesses, and this year it really is about rewarding them, and making them feel that they really count towards the success of local businesses in London."
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Entries will be judged by a panel of sponsors, and finalists will be selected to go forward to become the overall winner of each category. The finalists will then be invited to the glittering awards ceremonies which are taking place at the end of the year.
The closing date is drawing ever closer as firms only have until July 31 to register and vie for their place in the top tier of businesses in the capital
You can enter as many of the 15 categories as you wish.
Awards Categories are: Innovation Award, Community Award, Growth Business Award, New Business/Product Award, Marketing Award, Diversity in Business Award, Green Business Award, Best Use of Technology, Customer Service Award, Outstanding Young Person Award, Business Person of the Year, Training & Staff Development Award, Retailer Award, Business of the Year and Apprentice Award.
To enter visit www.london24.com/businessawards where you can complete an online entry form.
Alternatively you can call Claire Evans on 020 8477 3939 or email email@example.com