Exhibition celebrating local business talent opens in Queen's Park
- Credit: Spacemade
An exhibition celebrating local business talent has opened in Queen’s Park.
The public exhibition Local Heroes will run until January 22 on the ground floor of The Loft in Salusbury Road.
Pictures of eight local entrepreneurs will feature alongside their business stories.
The businesses celebrated range from a healthy food delivery service to a local boxing gym.
The boxing gym, StormLDN, was founded by local businessman Joe Channer and it provides classes to young people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The gym also says it “reinvests a large percentage of its profits back into the local community”.
The businesses were voted for by members of Spacemade, which operates the exhibition space.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
Dan Silverman, co-founder at Spacemade, said they are “committed to spotlighting the exciting business talent that chooses to locate itself locally”.
He added – “we plan to launch more exhibitions like this at our spaces in London and beyond”.