Woman rushed to hospital following collision with a bus in North Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been rushed to hospital after being struck by a bus in Wembley.
Police and emergency crews were called to the collision in East Lane at the junction of Harrowdene Road at 10.15am today.
A woman, said to be in her 20s, was taken to hospital and her injuries are not believed to be life threatening or life changing said police.
The A4088 was closed in both directions and buses diverted but services have now resumed and traffic flowing.
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 10:15am today to East Lane, North Wembley to reports of a road traffic collision involving a pedestrian.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene, an incident response officer and a single responder in a car.
We treated a woman and took her as a priority to a major trauma centre.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
There have been no arrests