Burglary victims in Brent urged to claim stolen jewellery
Detectives are keen to reunite owners with their lost pieces
DETECTIVES are appealing to Times’ readers to come forward and claim jewellery that they have recovered across the borough.
Brent Police believe the pictured pieces were stolen in burglaries and would like to give them back to their rightful owners.
Anyone who recognises an item as once belonging to them should contact Police Sergeant Tony Bellis from Brent Priority Crime Unit on 0208 733 3250.
Proof of ownership will be required.
You may also want to watch:
Photographs of all the recovered jewellery will be in this week’s Times out on Thursday
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1