Burglary victims in Brent urged to claim stolen jewellery
Detectives are keen to reunite owners with their lost pieces
DETECTIVES are appealing to Times’ readers to come forward and claim jewellery that they have recovered across the borough.
Brent Police believe the pictured pieces were stolen in burglaries and would like to give them back to their rightful owners.
Anyone who recognises an item as once belonging to them should contact Police Sergeant Tony Bellis from Brent Priority Crime Unit on 0208 733 3250.
Proof of ownership will be required.
You may also want to watch:
Photographs of all the recovered jewellery will be in this week’s Times out on Thursday
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre