Burger house in Kilburn wins JUST EAT award
- Credit: Archant
A burger house in Kilburn has been voted the best American takeaway establishment in North West London.
X Burger House in Willesden Lane, scooped the accolade at the Tried & Tasted awards run by online takeaway service JUST EAT.
The eatery won with 77 per cent of the relevant category vote.
Julia Clara, X Burger House owner, said: “I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for us to win the award. We really appreciate the recognition and are glad to hear our service and burgers are appreciated.”
Graham Corfield, UK managing director of JUST EAT, said: “These Awards recognise the importance of great service, quick delivery times and most importantly, great tasting, quality food.
You may also want to watch:
“We’d like to thank all those who voted for their favourites”
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer