Brondesbury family cower in locked room as robbers ransack their home
Raiders made off with jewellery and cash on Sunday night
A family were forced to cower in a locked room as robbers raided their home in Brondesbury on Sunday night.
Five balaclava-clad intruders made off with jewellery and cash after storming the house in Brondesbury Park, at around 11.15pm.
A 34-year-old woman was frogmarched upstairs before the gang ransacked the property which had a further seven people inside.
The raiders escaped by smashing their way out through a window and fleeing in a black saloon getaway car waiting on the drive.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnesses the robbers driving away or anyone with information to call the incident room on 020 8733 3116 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom