Brondesbury family cower in locked room as robbers ransack their home
Raiders made off with jewellery and cash on Sunday night
A family were forced to cower in a locked room as robbers raided their home in Brondesbury on Sunday night.
Five balaclava-clad intruders made off with jewellery and cash after storming the house in Brondesbury Park, at around 11.15pm.
A 34-year-old woman was frogmarched upstairs before the gang ransacked the property which had a further seven people inside.
The raiders escaped by smashing their way out through a window and fleeing in a black saloon getaway car waiting on the drive.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnesses the robbers driving away or anyone with information to call the incident room on 020 8733 3116 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'