Brent students to showcase their entrepreneurial skills to ‘Dragon’s Den panel
Pupils from JFS and Kingsbury High School will take part in the Young Enterprise Innovation Awards
Budding entrepreneurs from Kingsbury and Kenton will be showing their business acumen tomorrow as they demonstrate their start-up companies.
Pupils from JFS in The Mall, Kenton and Kingsbury High School, in Princes Avenue, will take part in the Young Enterprise Innovation Awards.
The event, at the University of West London in Brentford will see teams of students from across West London give a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style pitch in front of a panel of judges.
The winners of the west London heat will be entered into the London regional finals, which will see them going head-to-head with other winning teams from across the city. The national winners will represent Young Enterprise in the European Finals.
You may also want to watch:
The competition will take place at the university’s Ealing campus in St Mary’s Road from 2.45pm.
For information on Kingsbury and JFS’s ideas see next week’s Times.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man