Brent students to showcase their entrepreneurial skills to ‘Dragon’s Den panel
Pupils from JFS and Kingsbury High School will take part in the Young Enterprise Innovation Awards
Budding entrepreneurs from Kingsbury and Kenton will be showing their business acumen tomorrow as they demonstrate their start-up companies.
Pupils from JFS in The Mall, Kenton and Kingsbury High School, in Princes Avenue, will take part in the Young Enterprise Innovation Awards.
The event, at the University of West London in Brentford will see teams of students from across West London give a ‘Dragon’s Den’ style pitch in front of a panel of judges.
The winners of the west London heat will be entered into the London regional finals, which will see them going head-to-head with other winning teams from across the city. The national winners will represent Young Enterprise in the European Finals.
You may also want to watch:
The competition will take place at the university’s Ealing campus in St Mary’s Road from 2.45pm.
For information on Kingsbury and JFS’s ideas see next week’s Times.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 9 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer