Brent residents invited to People’s Question Time hosted in Wembley by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Residents in Brent who have a question for the Mayor of London are being given the chance to ask him directly next week.
Sadiq Khan will be hosting his twice-yearly People’s Question Time at Brent Civic Centre in Engineers Way, Wembley, next Thursday.
The event gives Londoners the chance to quiz the Mayor and London Assembly members on the issues facing the capital, including jobs and growth, housing, transport, the environment and policing and community safety.
It will be chaired by Navin Shah, the London Assembly Member for Brent and Harrow.
Anyone interested in attending must register for tickets at london.gov.uk/pqt or call 020 7983 4762.
There is a maximum of two tickets per person.
The two-hour event start at 7pm. Doors open 6pm.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
- 10 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020