Brent residents invited to meet London’s top cop
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be talking about his vision for policing in the city
Brent residents are invited to a special event where London’s top cop will talk about his vision for policing in the city.
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be speaking to people from the borough, and their neighbours in Barnet and Harrow, about his plans for the Metropolitan Police Service.
Attendees will also be able to air their thoughts and ideas with him.
Places are limited so residents are being urged to register their interest as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
The one-hour forum will take place at Harrow High School in Gayton Road, Harrow, on January 11 at 7pm.
You can register our interest by sending your name, email address and whether you are a local resident or whether you are representing an organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Alternatively you can call 020 7161 0111.