Brent residents invited to meet London’s top cop
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be talking about his vision for policing in the city
Brent residents are invited to a special event where London’s top cop will talk about his vision for policing in the city.
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be speaking to people from the borough, and their neighbours in Barnet and Harrow, about his plans for the Metropolitan Police Service.
Attendees will also be able to air their thoughts and ideas with him.
Places are limited so residents are being urged to register their interest as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
The one-hour forum will take place at Harrow High School in Gayton Road, Harrow, on January 11 at 7pm.
You can register our interest by sending your name, email address and whether you are a local resident or whether you are representing an organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
Alternatively you can call 020 7161 0111.