Brent residents invited to meet London’s top cop
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be talking about his vision for policing in the city
Brent residents are invited to a special event where London’s top cop will talk about his vision for policing in the city.
Commissioner Bernard Hogan-Howe will be speaking to people from the borough, and their neighbours in Barnet and Harrow, about his plans for the Metropolitan Police Service.
Attendees will also be able to air their thoughts and ideas with him.
Places are limited so residents are being urged to register their interest as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
The one-hour forum will take place at Harrow High School in Gayton Road, Harrow, on January 11 at 7pm.
You can register our interest by sending your name, email address and whether you are a local resident or whether you are representing an organisation to email@example.com.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
Alternatively you can call 020 7161 0111.