Brent residents invited to discuss the future of Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
Question Time panel will look at how Brent and Camden can work together
Residents are invited to discuss the future of Kilburn High Road at an event taking place next week.
The Kilburn and Kensal Brent Connect Forum will include a Question Time style panel where the aptly-named discussion ‘The future of Kilburn High Road - how Brent and Camden can work together’ will take place.
Those who are unable to attend the meeting on April 17 can take part via Twitter by following the discussion at @Brent Council.
There will also be an opportunity to find out how ward working money in Brondesbury Park, Queens Park, Kilburn and Mapesbury was spent in the last financial year and help establish priorities for this year.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will take place from at Gaumont Kilburn State, 197-199 Kilburn High Road, from 7pm.
Details of upcoming forums taking place across the borough can be found at www.brent.gov.uk/consultation
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash