Brent residents invited to discuss the future of Kilburn High Road
- Credit: Archant
Question Time panel will look at how Brent and Camden can work together
Residents are invited to discuss the future of Kilburn High Road at an event taking place next week.
The Kilburn and Kensal Brent Connect Forum will include a Question Time style panel where the aptly-named discussion ‘The future of Kilburn High Road - how Brent and Camden can work together’ will take place.
Those who are unable to attend the meeting on April 17 can take part via Twitter by following the discussion at @Brent Council.
There will also be an opportunity to find out how ward working money in Brondesbury Park, Queens Park, Kilburn and Mapesbury was spent in the last financial year and help establish priorities for this year.
You may also want to watch:
The forum will take place from at Gaumont Kilburn State, 197-199 Kilburn High Road, from 7pm.
Details of upcoming forums taking place across the borough can be found at www.brent.gov.uk/consultation
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears