Brent resident leaves it late to claim winning EuroMillions ticket
Winning ticket is worth more than �160k
A lucky Brent resident has left it late but come forward and claimed a grand cash prize from the EuroMillions draw.
Last week, the Times put an appeal out for the winner, who defied superstition to claim a total of �167,444.20, on the draw made on Friday July 13.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.”
You may also want to watch:
Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
The spokesman added: “We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize