Brent resident leaves it late to claim winning EuroMillions ticket
Winning ticket is worth more than �160k
A lucky Brent resident has left it late but come forward and claimed a grand cash prize from the EuroMillions draw.
Last week, the Times put an appeal out for the winner, who defied superstition to claim a total of �167,444.20, on the draw made on Friday July 13.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.”
You may also want to watch:
Unless the winner of a major National Lottery prize opts to take full publicity and signs an agreement to that effect, no further information can be released about their win.
The spokesman added: “We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 8 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn