Brent Police’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is accused of assaulting a PCSO
- Credit: Archant
Georgi Boyadzhiev, 54, is being hunted by officers after failing to show up at court
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man accused of assaulting a PCSO.
Georgi Boyadzhiev, 54, is being hunted by Brent Police after failed to show up at court.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Boyadzhiev should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 5 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 6 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 7 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 8 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 9 Census 2021: What has changed in your borough since 2011?
- 10 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
Alternatively Boyadzhiev can hand himself in.