Brent Police in appeal to trace missing Wembley man
Raja Hussain was last seen leaving Central Middlesex Hospital
Police are appealing for information leading them to the whereabouts of a missing man from Wembley.
Raja Hussain, 34, was last seen leaving Central Middlesex Hospital in Acton Lane, Park Royal, yesterday (Thursday) at around 4.45pm.
Concerns are growing for his welfare as he has never gone missing before and his behaviour may be unpredictable as he has not taken his vital medication.
Mr Hussain is Asian, 6ft tall and of thin build.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing glasses, a black t-shirt with a red cross, black jeans and a grey and black hat.
Anyone who has seen Mr Hussain or knows his whereabouts is asked to call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or the Missing People helpline on 116 000
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods