Brent Police in appeal to find missing vulnerable man from Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Stephen Bourke, 21, is autistic and was last seen in Harrow
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a vulnerable man from Wembley who has gone missing.
Stephen Bourke was last seen in Harrow at around 2pm yesterday where he had been taken by his care workers to visit a museum.
The 21-year-old is autistic and cannot communicate well with others.
He requires constant care and is on medication twice a day for epilepsy.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bourke is 6ft 2 ins tall and of large build.
He has recently had his hair cut.
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 5 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
When last seen he was wearing a black Adidas padded jacket, blue tracksuit bottoms and white Donnay trainers.
He was also carrying a black Slazenger backpack and does not have any money on him.
Anyone with information should call the Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771 or missing people on 116 000.