Brent Police appeal to find missing vulnerable man from Wembley
David Hopkinson has mild learning difficulties and is deaf
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a vulnerable man who has been missing from his Wembley home for more than a week.
David Hopkinson was last seen at his home in Rawlings Crescent on the Chalkhill Estate, on September 25 at 6pm, after returning from dinner.
The 70-year-old has mild learning difficulties and is deaf so he communicates using sign language.
He was last seen wearing jogging bottoms and a black jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hopkinson has gone missing before and was found in the Greenwich and Peckham area.
PC Kevin Crowe, from Brent Missing Person Unit, said: “I urge anyone with information to please get in touch with police.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
Anyone with information should call Brent Police Missing Person Unit on 020 8733 3771.