Brent Police appeal to find missing schoolgirl
- Credit: Archant
Kyra Scott-Dolling, 13, was last seen on Tuesday
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing schoolgirl.
Kyra Scott-Dolling, 13, from the NW10 area, has been missing since Tuesday when she failed to return home by 7pm.
Kyra is mixed-race, 5ft 5ins tall, and of medium build.
She was wearing black trousers, a black jumper, white polo shirt (school uniform), and black pumps. She has short straight frizzy black hair.
You may also want to watch:
Kyra is likely to visit Wembley area and she does not have any money on her.
Anyone with information should call the Brent Police’s missing person’s unit on 020 8733 3771 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 3 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 4 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 5 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 8 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 9 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom