Brent Police appeal after security guard attacked in Asda Wembley
Police are appealing for information after a security guard working in Asda Wembley was attacked by three youths outside the store.
The 42-year-old was assaulted by the male trio after he asked them to leave the supermarket in Forty Lane, on Wednesday at 6pm.
His attackers were black, aged between 16 to 19, with short black hair.
One was wearing a black coat with silver buttons down the front and navy tracksuit bottoms, the second a black coat, light grey hooded top and matching grey tracksuit bottoms, white trainers, and the third wore a dark grey matching tracksuit and a black rucksack with ‘NIKE’ written in large white writing.
Investigators are currently trawling through CCTV to identify the culprits.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the attack should call police on 101 quoting ref 1904183/14 or anonymously on Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed