Brent launches free after school club
Children will be given extra help with their reading and school work
A new homework club led by a qualified teacher is being launched in five libraries across Brent.
The free after school clubs intended to offer extra support to children aged 8 to 11 years old, and reading help for any children who require it.
Brent’s new library homework clubs will take place at the following times and venues:
Monday, 3:30 to 5:30pm - Town Hall Library, Forty Lane, Wembley
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, 3:30 to 5:30pm - Kilburn Library, Salusbury Road,
Wednesday, 3:30 to 5:30pm - Kingsbury Library Plus, Kingsbury Road
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
Thursday, 3:30 to 5:30pm - Willesden Green Library, High Road,
Saturday, 10:30am to 12:30pm - Ealing Road Library, Coronet Parade, Wembley