Brent Housing Partnership receives prestigious standard mark
- Credit: Archant
Organisation which manages council’s housing stock is recognised by Investors in Diversity
The organisation which looks after the council’s housing stock has been recognised for its approach to equality and diversity.
Brent Housing Partnership (BHP) has become one of the few Arms Length Management Organisations to be awarded the prestigious Investors in Diversity (IiD) standard.
BHP, which manages 13,600 properties owned by Brent Council, is now working towards the Leaders in Diversity award.
The Investors in Diversity Award is a quality mark given in recognition of an all-encompassing approach to managing equality, diversity and inclusion effectively.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne Drew, Chair of BHP, said: “Serving our diverse communities in Brent is a priority for BHP.
“We are proud of our staff team, residents and partners who take this seriously on a daily basis.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
“Recognition of these efforts through the Investors in Diversity accreditation is brilliant and we are committed to becoming an industry leader in this area.”