Brent Housing Partnership celebrates its 10th birthday
Social landlords also say goodbye to a well-known face
A housing group toasted a milestone anniversary while saying farewell to the chair of its board who is stepping down.
Brent Housing Partnership (BHP) hosted a joint celebration to commemorate their 10th birthday and the departure of Kathy Ellison.
Ms Ellison has held the position since BHP was established in 2002.
BHP, an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO), manages the council’s 13,600 homes and 300 of their own properties.
You may also want to watch:
Gerry Doherty, Chief Executive of BHP, said: “Kathy has been more than a chair of the board, she has been a true friend to BHP and genuinely cares about all the residents. We are going to miss her greatly and wish her the best of luck in her future endeavours.”
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre