Brent Housing Partnership celebrates its 10th birthday
Social landlords also say goodbye to a well-known face
A housing group toasted a milestone anniversary while saying farewell to the chair of its board who is stepping down.
Brent Housing Partnership (BHP) hosted a joint celebration to commemorate their 10th birthday and the departure of Kathy Ellison.
Ms Ellison has held the position since BHP was established in 2002.
BHP, an Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO), manages the council’s 13,600 homes and 300 of their own properties.
You may also want to watch:
Gerry Doherty, Chief Executive of BHP, said: “Kathy has been more than a chair of the board, she has been a true friend to BHP and genuinely cares about all the residents. We are going to miss her greatly and wish her the best of luck in her future endeavours.”
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley