Brent estate agent named best in NW10
- Credit: Daniels Estate Agent
A Brent estate agent has won an award for the property seller with the best customer service in NW10.
Daniels, which has offices in Kensal Rise, Wembley, Sudbury, Neasden and Willesden Green, scooped the prize at the British Property awards.
They were judged on 25 criteria to work out how good their customer service is.
They will now go through to a national final, which will take place later this year.
Tony Bunce, partner at the Daniels Kensal Rise office, said: “We’re delighted to receive this award as it highlights our approach to looking after our clients.
You may also want to watch:
“The team here at Daniels works really hard, we do the right things by our clients and we take our work seriously. We’re looking forward to the national final.”
Robert McLean from the British Property Awards said: “Daniels have been given this award for the Gold Winner in NW10 because of their fantastic customer service levels which have been demonstrated consistently over a long period.”
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners