Brent Council launch online tool to help residents affected by the welfare reforms
- Credit: Archant
The Benefit Cuts Toolkit is packed with advice and guidance about changes to the benefit system
Brent Council has launched an online tool to help residents affected by the welfare reforms.
The Benefit Cuts Toolkit is packed with advice and guidance about changes to the benefit system which will affect around 24,000 residents.
The kit contains posters, flyers and leaflets which answer frequently asked questions such as ‘how will I be affected?’ to ‘where can I get help
The kit, which is available for individuals or organisations in the borough, can be downloaded via the council’s website.
You may also want to watch:
It is aimed at anyone who works with the public or knows of anyone who has questions about changes to the benefit system and how they will be affected?
To download the visit www.brent.gov.uk/partnertoolkit or call 020 8937 1800.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town