Brent Council launch online tool to help residents affected by the welfare reforms
- Credit: Archant
The Benefit Cuts Toolkit is packed with advice and guidance about changes to the benefit system
Brent Council has launched an online tool to help residents affected by the welfare reforms.
The Benefit Cuts Toolkit is packed with advice and guidance about changes to the benefit system which will affect around 24,000 residents.
The kit contains posters, flyers and leaflets which answer frequently asked questions such as ‘how will I be affected?’ to ‘where can I get help
The kit, which is available for individuals or organisations in the borough, can be downloaded via the council’s website.
You may also want to watch:
It is aimed at anyone who works with the public or knows of anyone who has questions about changes to the benefit system and how they will be affected?
To download the visit www.brent.gov.uk/partnertoolkit or call 020 8937 1800.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 7 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom