New faster website launched for the Brent & Kilburn Times
- Credit: Brent Council
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
Thousands of people visit our website and social media channels, and pick up the newspaper, every week.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans include the introduction of a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly.
Editor André Langlois said: "Over the last few years our websites have become the go-to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they attract a bigger daily audience than ever before.
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today."
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 4 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Lorna Willis, chief client officer for Archant, said: “Our newspaper websites already have large, loyal, local audiences that engage with our advertising clients every day and these audiences have grown considerably during the last 12 months.
"I am extremely excited about how the great changes to our newspaper websites will further improve the experience for both our readers and our clients.”
We hope you like the new look and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
You can navigate to further site sections from the menu icon on the top left of your screen.