BREAKING NEWS: Woman stabbed in Harlesden
Man is arrested in connection with vicious attack
A man is being questioned after a woman was stabbed outside a post office in Harlesden this morning (Thursday).
The 35-year-old victim, who is believed to be Asian, is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after she was attacked at 10.50am in Church Road at the corner of Curzon Crescent.
According to witnesses, the victim was arguing with an Asian man when he pulled out a cutlass and slashed her across the throat and on her wrists.
A 42-year-old man is being questioned in connection with the attack after being arrested nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 5 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 10 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures