BREAKING NEWS: Woman stabbed in Harlesden
Man is arrested in connection with vicious attack
A man is being questioned after a woman was stabbed outside a post office in Harlesden this morning (Thursday).
The 35-year-old victim, who is believed to be Asian, is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after she was attacked at 10.50am in Church Road at the corner of Curzon Crescent.
According to witnesses, the victim was arguing with an Asian man when he pulled out a cutlass and slashed her across the throat and on her wrists.
A 42-year-old man is being questioned in connection with the attack after being arrested nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million