BREAKING NEWS: Man injured in suspected shooting in Harlesden
Police investigation results in part suspension of Bakerloo Line
A man has been injured in a suspected shooting at Harlesden train station this afternoon (Wednesday).
Officers from British Transport Police are investigating the incident which happened at lunchtime.
The incident has resulted in the Bakerloo Line being suspended between Queen’s Park and Harrow and Wealdstone stations.
There are minor delays on the rest of the line.
You may also want to watch:
More to come.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash