BREAKING NEWS: Man injured in suspected shooting in Harlesden
Police investigation results in part suspension of Bakerloo Line
A man has been injured in a suspected shooting at Harlesden train station this afternoon (Wednesday).
Officers from British Transport Police are investigating the incident which happened at lunchtime.
The incident has resulted in the Bakerloo Line being suspended between Queen’s Park and Harrow and Wealdstone stations.
There are minor delays on the rest of the line.
You may also want to watch:
More to come.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize