BREAKING: Campbell undergoing QPR medical, set to complete move
Blackpool striker on verge of switch to Rangers
DJ Campbell is undergoing a medical at QPR with a view to completing a three-year deal.
Sources close to the Blackpool striker claim he has agreed personal terms with the Rs, and will be Neil Warnock’s fourth addition of the summer following Jay Bothroyd, Kieron Dyer and Danny Gabbidon.
Rangers staved off interest from West Ham United and Aston Villa for Hammersmith-born Campbell, who was the Premier League’s top-scorer with Blackpool last season, netting 13 times.
After Blackpool’s relegation from the top flight a release clause of �1.3million was activated and Rangers look set to take advantage.
You may also want to watch:
Campbell is local to the area and is from Hammersmith and previously played for fellow west London outfit Brentford.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 3 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court