BREAKING: Campbell undergoing QPR medical, set to complete move
Blackpool striker on verge of switch to Rangers
DJ Campbell is undergoing a medical at QPR with a view to completing a three-year deal.
Sources close to the Blackpool striker claim he has agreed personal terms with the Rs, and will be Neil Warnock’s fourth addition of the summer following Jay Bothroyd, Kieron Dyer and Danny Gabbidon.
Rangers staved off interest from West Ham United and Aston Villa for Hammersmith-born Campbell, who was the Premier League’s top-scorer with Blackpool last season, netting 13 times.
After Blackpool’s relegation from the top flight a release clause of �1.3million was activated and Rangers look set to take advantage.
You may also want to watch:
Campbell is local to the area and is from Hammersmith and previously played for fellow west London outfit Brentford.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds