Boy fighting for his life following car collision in Neasden
North Circular Road crash leaves 14-year-old in a critical condition
A teenage schoolboy is fighting for his life following a collision with a car in Neasden yesterday afternoon (Tuesday).
The 14-year-old is in critical condition following the crash on the North Circular Road, at around 3.30pm.
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
- 1 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Northwick Park NHS Trust still 'requires improvement'
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020