Boy, 13, dies after falling from a high rise block in Wembley Park
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old boy has tragically died after falling from a high rise housing block in Wembley Park.
Emergency services were called to Olympic Way at 6.55am this morning (September 7) to reports of a child fallen from a height.
Despite the best efforts of paramedics, a child died at the scene, Scotland Yard said.
The youngster’s next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specialist officers.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Ketan Sheth, who represents Tokyngton ward where the child died, said: “As a father of two young boys I am absolutely shocked and saddened to hear this devastating, tragic news.
“My immediate thoughts and prayers are with the young child’s parents.”
- 1 South African Covid-19 variant found in North Wembley
- 2 Neighbours urge Brent to stop asphalting Conservation Areas
- 3 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 4 QPR bounce back to get better of Bristol City
- 5 Fifth man arrested in connection with fatal stabbing of Sven Badzak
- 6 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 7 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 8 Warburton delighted with QPR win at Bristol City
- 9 Council tax is going up - but we'll do all we can to help
- 10 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.