Body of missing pensioner from Queen’s Park found in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
Detectives searching for a missing pensioner from Queen’s Park have found a body on an allotment plot in Kingsbury.
While formal identification awaits police believe the body found today is that of Gladstone Pusey, 73, who has not been seen since he left his home in Kilburn Lane, on Sunday at around 4pm.
This morning, investigating officers released a CCTV image of him on the N98 bus on Monday at 5.39am.
He got off outside Church Lane Newsagents in Church Lane, Kingsbury, and walked in the direction of Slough Lane near the allotment in Elthorne Road where he has a plot.
No arrests have been made and his death is not being treated as suspicious.
Enquires are continuing.
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 5 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 6 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 7 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 10 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack