Body found in Neasden
Man in 30s found with head injuries in derelict building; police launch murder investigation
POLICE have launched a murder investigation following the discovery of a body in Neasden.
The male, believed to be in his 30s, was found in a derelict building with head injuries, in Brentfield Road, Neasden, after the police received a call at 12.39pm, on Tuesday, December 14.
Police are trying to identify the man and trace his next of kin.
A post mortem and inquest will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0208 358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
*A 39-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday, December 14 and is being held at West London police station.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Four further men, aged 29, 33, 37 and 54, were arrested on Wednesday, December 15, in Brent and are being held at separate North London police stations