Body found in Neasden
Man in 30s found with head injuries in derelict building; police launch murder investigation
POLICE have launched a murder investigation following the discovery of a body in Neasden.
The male, believed to be in his 30s, was found in a derelict building with head injuries, in Brentfield Road, Neasden, after the police received a call at 12.39pm, on Tuesday, December 14.
Police are trying to identify the man and trace his next of kin.
A post mortem and inquest will be held in due course.
Anyone with information should call 0208 358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
*A 39-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday, December 14 and is being held at West London police station.
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 8 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
Four further men, aged 29, 33, 37 and 54, were arrested on Wednesday, December 15, in Brent and are being held at separate North London police stations