Body found in Neasden
Man in 30s found with head injuries in derelict building; police launch murder investigation
POLICE have launched a murder investigation following the discovery of a body in Neasden.
The male, believed to be in his 30s, was found in a derelict building with head injuries, in Brentfield Road, Neasden, after the police received a call at 12.39pm, on Tuesday, December 14.
Police are trying to identify the man and trace his next of kin.
A post mortem and inquest will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 0208 358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
*A 39-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday, December 14 and is being held at West London police station.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
Four further men, aged 29, 33, 37 and 54, were arrested on Wednesday, December 15, in Brent and are being held at separate North London police stations