Bio-chemical plant badly damaged in Park Royal fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters have extinguished a blaze which ripped through a bio-chemical plant in Park Royal today.
Residents in the area were evacuated from their homes after the fire broke out at the industrial unit in Midland Terrace at 8.40am.
The building has been badly damaged by the fire which resulted in thick black smoke bellowing in the air including parts of Harlesden and Ealing.
Residents were warned to keep their windows and doors closed.
The fire was under control by 1.45pm and has since been put out.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews will remain at the scene for several hours while investigators probe the cause of the blaze.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden