Bike raiders rob guard
by Roxanne Blakelock A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods. The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.
by Roxanne Blakelock
A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods.
The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.40am.
The man left with the cash box and got on the back of a black Yamaha motorbike which was driven by another suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Det Supt Mark O'Shaughnessy said: "I am particularly keen to trace anyone who may have witnessed the incident and can give us further details around the suspects and the bike used in the robbery. The area was busy at the time and if you think you have seen anything that may help the investigation please call us."
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8in, wearing a grey tracksuit top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
There is currently no description for suspect two.
No weapon was seen and there were no injuries or arrests.
The Finchley Flying Squad is investigating.
Please call the Incident Room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.