Bike raiders rob guard
by Roxanne Blakelock A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods. The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.
by Roxanne Blakelock
A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods.
The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.40am.
The man left with the cash box and got on the back of a black Yamaha motorbike which was driven by another suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Det Supt Mark O'Shaughnessy said: "I am particularly keen to trace anyone who may have witnessed the incident and can give us further details around the suspects and the bike used in the robbery. The area was busy at the time and if you think you have seen anything that may help the investigation please call us."
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8in, wearing a grey tracksuit top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
There is currently no description for suspect two.
No weapon was seen and there were no injuries or arrests.
The Finchley Flying Squad is investigating.
Please call the Incident Room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.