Bike raiders rob guard
by Roxanne Blakelock A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods. The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.
by Roxanne Blakelock
A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods.
The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.40am.
The man left with the cash box and got on the back of a black Yamaha motorbike which was driven by another suspect.
Det Supt Mark O'Shaughnessy said: "I am particularly keen to trace anyone who may have witnessed the incident and can give us further details around the suspects and the bike used in the robbery. The area was busy at the time and if you think you have seen anything that may help the investigation please call us."
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8in, wearing a grey tracksuit top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 8 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
There is currently no description for suspect two.
No weapon was seen and there were no injuries or arrests.
The Finchley Flying Squad is investigating.
Please call the Incident Room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.