Bike raiders rob guard
by Roxanne Blakelock A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods. The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.
by Roxanne Blakelock
A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods.
The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.40am.
The man left with the cash box and got on the back of a black Yamaha motorbike which was driven by another suspect.
Det Supt Mark O'Shaughnessy said: "I am particularly keen to trace anyone who may have witnessed the incident and can give us further details around the suspects and the bike used in the robbery. The area was busy at the time and if you think you have seen anything that may help the investigation please call us."
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8in, wearing a grey tracksuit top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 5 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 6 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 7 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
There is currently no description for suspect two.
No weapon was seen and there were no injuries or arrests.
The Finchley Flying Squad is investigating.
Please call the Incident Room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.