Bike raiders rob guard
by Roxanne Blakelock A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods. The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.
by Roxanne Blakelock
A man wrestled a cash box from a guard outside a bank before driving off with the goods.
The man approached a cash-in-transit guard, in his 30s, outside the HSBC bank in the High Road, Willesden, on Monday at about 9.40am.
The man left with the cash box and got on the back of a black Yamaha motorbike which was driven by another suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Det Supt Mark O'Shaughnessy said: "I am particularly keen to trace anyone who may have witnessed the incident and can give us further details around the suspects and the bike used in the robbery. The area was busy at the time and if you think you have seen anything that may help the investigation please call us."
The man is described as white, about 5ft 8in, wearing a grey tracksuit top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 9 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
There is currently no description for suspect two.
No weapon was seen and there were no injuries or arrests.
The Finchley Flying Squad is investigating.
Please call the Incident Room on 020 8358 1751 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 with information.