Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- Credit: Saxon
After serving the Brent Community for almost 40 years, a vegetarian Indian takeaway has launched a second outlet.
Bhavna's, in Willesden High Road, has opened a counter at the Kensal Store, in College Road, Kensal Green.
While Bhavna’s original store sells typical Indian snacks and sweets like bhel puri and barfis, the new counter is centred around serving a variety of vegetarian curries, samosas, and spring rolls.
Originally Bhavna’s counter was at the back of the store, but, after their food proved to be a hit with the locals, it shifted to the front which has made it more visible and accessible to the shoppers.
In branching out to Kensal Green, proprietor Kalyan Patel, said he aims to broaden his customer base, bolster his sales, and help out the recently opened Kensal Store.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a huge response,” Kalyan said. “Even in the lockdown it’s done well for us.”
- 1 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 2 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 5 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 6 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 7 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 8 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 9 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
- 10 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures