Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- Credit: Saxon
After serving the Brent Community for almost 40 years, a vegetarian Indian takeaway has launched a second outlet.
Bhavna's, in Willesden High Road, has opened a counter at the Kensal Store, in College Road, Kensal Green.
While Bhavna’s original store sells typical Indian snacks and sweets like bhel puri and barfis, the new counter is centred around serving a variety of vegetarian curries, samosas, and spring rolls.
Originally Bhavna’s counter was at the back of the store, but, after their food proved to be a hit with the locals, it shifted to the front which has made it more visible and accessible to the shoppers.
In branching out to Kensal Green, proprietor Kalyan Patel, said he aims to broaden his customer base, bolster his sales, and help out the recently opened Kensal Store.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a huge response,” Kalyan said. “Even in the lockdown it’s done well for us.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road