Bench, New Balance, Christy and Replay to open in the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Oliver Dixon / Imagewise.
Four more shops will be opening at the London Designer Outlet in Wembley boosting its occupancy to 85 per cent.
Sportswear specialists New Balance, clothing chain Bench, homeware brand Christy and Italian fashion label Replay are the latest names to sign up to the 350,000sq ft centre.
More than one million shoppers have flocked to LDO since it opened it doors in October to take advantage of discounts of up to 70 per cent of retail prices (minimum 30 per cent).
In addition to shopping, visitors can also enjoy a meal at a host of eateries or catch a movie at the Cineworld cinema boasting nine-screens.
The completion of LDO marked the completion of the first phase of the 85-acre regeneration Wembley Park development.
The first phase also includes a four-start Hilton hotel, the Brent Civic Centre, student accommodation boasting 600 shared apartments/studios and 520 new homes.
The second chapter of the £3.4billion project by Quintain, which was formally known as Wembley City, will see the construction of 475 new homes, the opening of an artisan market and a 40 metre long wall on Olympic Way capturing the public’s “Wembley Moments” from history.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 10 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
James Saunders, Quintain’s chief operating officer, said: “We are delighted to welcome some fantastic new names to London Designer Outlet. With the array of fashion, sports and homewares brands at the Centre, bargain hunting continues to be a key draw for many consumers, however London Designer Outlet is so much more than just shopping.
“A leisure destination in its own right, the centre also has a brand new nine-screen Cineworld cinema and a wide range of dining options including Ping Pong, Frankie & Benny’s, Cabana, Jimmy’s World Grill and Handmade Burger Co.”