Bellamy and Crouch in the frame in frantic deadline-day for QPR
Warnock eager to bolster front-line as clock ticks down
Strikers Craig Bellamy and Peter Crouch have emerged as deadline-day targets for QPR.
The Rs contacted Bellamy’s agent this morning with a view to bringing the Welsh front-man, who has fallen down the pecking order at Eastlands, to west London.
And Crouch is also on Neil Warnock’s wish-list, with the Spurs man also wanted by Sunderland and Stoke after Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp admitted he is open to offers for the England international.
On what promises to be a frantic deadline day at Loftus Road, Rangers are also in talks with Bellamy’s team-mate Shaun Wright-Phillips, and Sunderland centre-back Anton Ferdinand.
You may also want to watch:
Warnock also wants to sign centre-back Scott Dann from Birmingham City, with Liam Ridgewell also in the frame for a move to the Super Hoops.
Follow me on Twitter @QPR Times
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 7 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street