Bellamy and Crouch in the frame in frantic deadline-day for QPR
Warnock eager to bolster front-line as clock ticks down
Strikers Craig Bellamy and Peter Crouch have emerged as deadline-day targets for QPR.
The Rs contacted Bellamy’s agent this morning with a view to bringing the Welsh front-man, who has fallen down the pecking order at Eastlands, to west London.
And Crouch is also on Neil Warnock’s wish-list, with the Spurs man also wanted by Sunderland and Stoke after Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp admitted he is open to offers for the England international.
On what promises to be a frantic deadline day at Loftus Road, Rangers are also in talks with Bellamy’s team-mate Shaun Wright-Phillips, and Sunderland centre-back Anton Ferdinand.
You may also want to watch:
Warnock also wants to sign centre-back Scott Dann from Birmingham City, with Liam Ridgewell also in the frame for a move to the Super Hoops.
Follow me on Twitter @QPR Times
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre