Beacon Bingo in Cricklewood is one of the luckiest for players in the UK
- Credit: Archant
If you fancy a bingo win head down to Cricklewood the home of the third luckiest club in the UK.
Beacon Bingo had 24 big winners last year with four players scooping £20,000, one become £15,000 richer and another walked away with £12,500.
The hall in Cricklewood was pipped to the top spot by The Palaces Bingo in Elephant and Castle, south London, with Forge Centre Glasgow deemed the second luckiest.
Miles Baron, the chief executive of The National Bingo Game Association which complied the list, said: “A night out playing bingo with your Bingo buddies is a great way to have fun at a reasonable price and win big money.
“We guarantee a big winner every afternoon and evening on the National Bingo Game and a jackpot winner of up to £250,000 every three to four weeks!”
For more information about Beacon Bingo visit http://www.beaconbingo.co.uk/cricklewood.php
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 8 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week